Kenya Development Corporation (KDC), a premier government Development Finance Institution mandated to promote sustainable socio-economic development by providing development finance, infrastructure finance, business support and advisory services to medium and large-scale industries, infrastructure projects and commercial undertakings in target sectors in Kenya and elsewhere has announced Job vacancies in different sections
The Institution is looking to recruit suitable applicants to fill in the following vacancies;
1. ASSISTANT MANAGER BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, JOB GRADE KDC 4 (2Posts)
2. ASSISTANT MANAGER INVESTMENT APPRAISAL & ADMINISTRATION, GRADE KDC 4 (2 Posts)
3. ASSISTANT MANAGER PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT, GRADE KDC 4 (1 Post)
4. ASSISTANT MANAGER COMMUNICATIONS, GRADE KDC 4 (1 Post)
5. ASSISTANT MANAGER RISK MANAGEMENT AND COMPLIANCE, GRADE KDC 4 (1 Post)
6. ASSISTANT MANAGER PARTNERSHIP AND RESOURCE MOBILIZATION, GRADE KDC 4 (1 post)
7. ASSISTANT MANAGER, SECURITY, GRADE KDC 4
8. SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER, GRADE KDC 5 (2 Posts)
9. SENIOR INVESTMENT APPRAISAL & ADMINISTRATION OFFICER, GRADE KDC 5 (3 Posts)
10. SENIOR PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT OFFICER, GRADE KDC 5 (2 Posts)
11. SENIOR PARTNERSHIP DEVELOPMENT AND RESOURCE MOBILIZATION OFFICER, GRADE KDC 5 (1 POST)
12. SENIOR BUSINESS ADVISORY OFFICER (1 Post)
13. SENIOR INFORMATION COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY OFFICER, (2 Posts) KDC GRADE 5
How To Apply
Detailed application instructions are available on the KDC website www.kdc.go.ke under the careers section.
The applications should be received by 16th December 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kenya Development Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons living with disabilities. Therefore, Women, Persons Living with disabilities, the Marginalized and the Minorities are encouraged to Apply.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification