The institute of Energy Studies and Research; a division of Kenya Power is Looking for qualified part time facilitators/lecturers to teach both Diploma and professional courses.
According to an advertisement notice issued on Tuesday 20th September ,Part time Lecturers/Facilitators who are capable of handling the following areas are eligible;
- Electrical and electronic department.
- Mechanic and automotive engineering.
- Software development, Computing and information technology.
- Petroleum and Earth Sciences.
- Management and social sciences.
- Supporting subjects( Engineering Mathematics or engineering drawing or physics /Chemistry).
- Fiber Optics Communication.
- Renewable energy.
- Power system and Electrical safety.
- Occupational safety ,health and environment.
- Internet of Things
- Information Technology
- Data Analytics
- E-Mobility /Electric Vehicles Technology and Charging System ,Energy storage
- Hydrogen and fuel cell Development Technology
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications online through visiting Kenya Power website on www.kplc.co.ke
“While applying quote the title of the position you are applying for and area of specialization, include your day time telephone numbers, email addresses and names and addresses of three(3) referees ” reads the statement in part.
The deadline for submission of application is on Friday ,7th October 2022
Kenya power is an equal opportunity employer, Female and persons living with disabilities applicants are highly encouraged to apply .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted .
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.