The National Police Service Commission of Kenya has announced job vacancies in different sections .
According to a circular issued by the service, applications are from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions :-
- Director Appeals, Policy and Legal Affairs – REF: V/No. 3/2022 (1 post)
- Director Finance and Administration – REF: V/No. 4/2022 (1 post)
- Deputy Director Procurement and Supply chain management Services – REF: V/No.5/2022 (1 post)
- Deputy Director Administration – REF: V/No. 6/2022 (1 post)
- Deputy Director Information Communication Technology (ICT) & HCM Automation – REF: V/No. 7/2022 (1 post)
- Deputy Director Appeals, Policy & Legal Affairs-CMSS – REF: V/No. 8/2022 (1 post)
- Deputy Director Human Capital Management – REF: V/No.9/2022 (2 posts)
- Manager Human Capital Management – REF: V/No.10/2022 (3 posts)
- Manager Finance – REF: V/No .11/2022 (1 post)
- Manager Legal Affairs (Policy & Litigation) – REF: V/No. 12/2022 (2 posts)
- Senior Legal Officer – REF: V/No .13/2022 (2 posts)
- Senior Counselor – REF: V/No.14/2022 (3 posts)
- Counselor II – REF: V/No. 15/2022 (8 posts)
- Driver III/II – REF: V/ No. 16/2022 (10 posts)
- Office Assistant – REF: V/No. 17/2022 (2 posts)
To view detailed job requirements, please visit npsc.go.ke
Mode of application
- Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through jobs portal: https://services.npsc.go.ke/recruitment
- Shortlisted candidates will be expected to bring the original certificates for verification during the interview.
All applications to reach the Commission by the close of business on or before 22nd November, 2022 at 5.00 p.m East African Time (EAT).
Shortlisted candidates for the positions of Directors, Deputy Directors and Managers would be required to satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 including submiting HELB clearance certificate, Tax compliance from KRA, clearance from EACC and Police Clearance Certificate from DCI.
NB: National Police Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Persons with disabilities and from disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply. Only qualified candidates shall be contacted.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Greetings, If you want your story to be featured/Advertise on our platform kindly call or text on WhatsApp No +254748483572 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a Reply